Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners met May 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. INTRODUCTION OF THE NEWS MEDIA
E. ROLL CALL
F. PRESENTATION OF CERTIFICATE OF MAILING AND CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION
G. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of April 11, 2019
H. TREASURER'S REPORT
1. Monthly Financial Statements
I. PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
J. FINANCE COMMITTEE - BROOKS
K. SCHEDULE OF BILLS
1. Schedule of Bills - April 2019
1. Approval of Resolution No. 19-10 Authorizing the Acquisition of Parcels SC40A1 & SCX0C1 in Spring Creek Greenway.
2. Approval of Resolution No. 19-11 Authorizing Intergovernmental Agreement No. 19- 07 Between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and the Village of Plainfield Regarding Funding of Roadway Improvements to a Portion of 143rd Street.
3. Accept and Place on File The Forest Preserve District of Will County's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report For The Year Ended December 31, 2018.
1. Quarterly Investment Report March 31, 2019
2. 1st Quarter Quote Approval Report
3. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, June 5, 2019 immediately following the Operations Committee meeting but no earlier than 8:45 AM at the Sugar Creek Administration Center
N. OPERATIONS COMMITTEE - MORAN
1. Award of Contract in the Amount of $114,200.21 to Denler Inc. for 2019 Annual Asphalt Crack Seal and Seal Coating
2. Award of Contract in the Amount of $274,834.00 to GLI Services Inc. dba George’s Landscaping, of Joliet, Illinois, for the Whalon Lake Shelter Improvement Project.
3. Approval of Resolution No. 19-08, Authorizing Intergovernmental Agreement No. 19- 05 between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and the County of Will for the Construction and Operation of the Veterans Memorial Trail- Phase I Spring Creek to 159th Street
4. Approval of Resolution No. 19–09, Authorizing Intergovernmental Agreement Number 19–06 between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and the City of Crest Hill for the construction and operation of a sidewalk connection between Prairie Bluff Preserve and the Arbor Glen Subdivision.
1. Capital Projects - Quarterly Status Report (January 1 - March 31, 2019)
2. Quarterly Vandalism & Fly Dumping Report
3. January 2019 - March 2019 Ordinance Violation Report
4. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 8:30 AM at the Sugar Creek Administration Center
Q. AD HOC COMMITTEE - RICE
R. BUSINESS - NONE
1. Next Meeting Date - To Be Determined
T. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Land Acquisition
3. Pending or Imminent Litigation
U. COMMENTS BY PUBLIC
V. COMMENTS BY CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
W. APPOINTMENTS/COMMENTS BY PRESIDENT
X. PRESENTATION OF AWARDS