Village of Homer Glen Board of Trustees met September 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. ROLL CALL - ESTABLISH QUORUM
D. APPROVAL OF AMENDMENTS TO THE AGENDA
1. June 26, 2019
2. July 10, 2019
3. July 10, 2019 Executive Session Minutes
4. August 14, 2019
F. REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM MAYOR AND OTHER OFFICERS
4. Village Attorney
5. Public Safety Officials
6. Village Manager
G. PUBLIC COMMENT (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
H. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider for Approval the Accounts Payable for the Period of August 30, 2019 through September 12, 2019 in the Amount of $129,323.43.
2. Consider for Approval the Village of Homer Glen’s July Legal Bills from Mahoney, Silverman & Cross, LLC in the Amount of $5,523.75.
3. Consider for Approval Pay Estimate No. 10 from Integral Construction Inc. for the Active Core Project at Heritage Park, in the Amount of $116,567.00.
4. Consider for Approval Pay Estimate No. 9 from Austin Tyler Construction Inc. for Phase I of the Heritage Park Project, in the Amount of $62,462.24.
5. Consider for Approval Pay Estimate No. 10 from Austin Tyler Construction Inc. for the Fiddyment Creek Sanitary Sewer Project, in the Amount of $171,634.89.
6. Consider for Approval Pay Estimate No. 1 from D Construction for the 151st Street Bike Trail Project, in the Amount of $100,878.05.
I. WORKSHOP ITEM
1. Recreational Cannabis Legalization.
J. OLD BUSINESS
K. NEW BUSINESS
L. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Executive Session Minutes 5ILCS 120/2(c)(21)
2. Real Estate 5ILCS 120/2(c)(6)
3. Pending Litigation 5ILCS 120/2(c)(11)