Will County Forest Preserve District Operations Committee will meet on Wednesday, April 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. Approval Of Minutes
1. Minutes of March 6, 2019
E. Old Business - None
F. New Business
1. Award of Contract in the Amount of $32,475.00 to ASE Illini-Scapes Inc. of Romeoville, Illinois, for Whalon Lake – Drinking Fountain Pad and Walk Replacement.
2. Award of Contract in the Amount of $19,499 to KLF Enterprise Inc. of Markham, Illinois, for the Whalon Lake Office Demolition and Site Clean-up.
3. Award of Contract in the Amount of $31,596.00 to Uni-Max Management Corporation for Janitorial Services at Isle a la Cache Museum, Sugar Creek Administration Center, the Operations and Law Enforcement Facility, and Four Rivers Environmental Education Center.
4. Award of Contract in the Amount of $22,150.00 to Hacienda Landscaping Inc. of Minooka, Illinois, for Bench Replacement at Rock Run Corridor.
5. Approval of Resolution No. 19-06, Authorizing Memorandum of Agreement No. 19- 03 with the Lower DuPage River Watershed Coalition Regarding Phase II Engineering and Permitting for the Hammel Woods Dam Removal.
6. Award of Contract in the Amount of $104,100.00 to WBK Engineering, LLC (WBK) for the Hammel Woods Dam Removal, Phase II Engineering and Permitting.
7. Approval of Resolution No. 19-07, Authorizing Intergovernmental Agreement Number 19-04 between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and the Illinois Department of Natural Resources for Management of the Thorn Creek Woods Nature Preserve.
8. Permission to Bid Whalon Lake Shelter Improvements
9. Permission to Bid 2019 Annual Asphalt Crack Seal and Seal Coating
G. Executive Session
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Land Acquisition
3. Pending or Imminent Litigation
1. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:30 AM at the Sugar Creek Administration Center
I. Comments By Public
J. Comments By Commissioners