Will County Forest Preserve District Finance Committee met January 2
Will County Forest Preserve District Finance Committee met Jan. 2.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. Schedule Of Bills
E. Approval Of Minutes
1. Minutes Of October 31, 2018
F. Old Business - None
G. New Business
1. Approval of Ordinance No. 535, Authorizing an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and City of Joliet at Lower Rock Run Preserve for the improvements associated to Houbolt Road.
2. Permission to Seek Bids to Purchase Vehicle Fuels for a 12 Month Period Beginning March 1, 2019.
H. Executive Session
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Land Acquisition
3. Pending or Imminent Litigation
1. 2019-2020 Administrative Work Plan
2. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, February 6, 2019, at 8:45 AM at the Sugar Creek Administration Center
J. Comments By Public
K. Comments By Commissioners