City of Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals will meet November 16.
City of Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals will meet Nov. 16.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call To Order:
2. Roll Call:
3. New Business:
4. Petition 2017-59: A Special Use Permit to allow renovation of existing site for a public garage (auto and diesel truck repair) in an I-2 (general industrial) zoning district, located at 608 Railroad Street.
5. Petition 2017-60: A Variation of Use and a Series of Variations to allow the renovation of the existing structure back to original two-unit use, an R-3 (one and two family) use within the R-2 (single-family residential) zoning district, located at 530 Walsh Avenue.
6. Petition 2017-61: A Variation of a required front yard setback from 30’ to 16.85’ to allow continuation of recently enclosed porch, located at 908 Fisk Avenue.
7. Petition 2017-62: A Variation to allow an additional wall sign that does not face a street front, located at 2901 Plainfield Road.
8. Petition 2017-63: A Special Use Permit to allow an auto repair shop in an existing garage space, within a B-3 (general business) zoning district, and a Variation from the requirement that no part of a building where repairs are conducted shall have any openings within one-hundred (100) feet of any residential zoning district, located at 451 Ruby Street.
9. Old Business:
10. Approval Of Minutes: Approval Of The October 19, 2017 Zoning Board Of Appeals Minutes.
Organizations in this Story
150 West Jefferson Street
Joliet, IL - 60432