Village of Homer Glen Administration & Finance Committee will meet November 1.
Village of Homer Glen Administration & Finance Committee will meet Nov. 1.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Amendments to the Agenda.
a) October 4, 2017
6. Public Comment.
7. Reports and Communications from Staff.
a) Village Manager
1. Update on Amberfield Subdivision’s Landscape Plan.
2. Update on Village’s Subdivision Code Revisions.
3. Update on Lockport Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant Feasibility Evaluation.
b) Finance Director Sawyers
c) Development Services Director
8. Old Business.
a) Discussion Regarding the Village’s Strategic Planning Project.
9. New Business.
a) Consider for Approval the 2018 Illinois Municipal League Risk Management Association (IMLRMA) Contribution Invoice/Renewal in the Amount of $46,459.39.
b) Consider for Approval Pay Estimate No. 2 from Austin Tyler Construction Inc. for Phase I of the Heritage Park Project, in the Amount of $521,383.50.
c) Consider for Approval the Village of Homer Glen’s August Legal Bills from Mahoney, Silverman & Cross, LLC in the Amount of $3,851.25.
Organizations in this Story
14240 W 151st St
Homer Glen, IL - 60491-5902