Lockport Committee of the Whole will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 19.
The Lockport Committee of the Whole meets at 7 p.m. on the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Central Square Building, 222 E. 9th St.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lockport:
CITY OF LOCKPORT
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2016 7:00 P.M.
a. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
b. ROLL CALL:
d. ITEMS RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AT NEXT CITY COUNCIL MEETING:
e. SHOP LOCKPORT - BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT: Maureen Maloney, Big Box Disposal
f. MAYOR’S REPORT:
1. M-1 S. Pointon, Director of White Oak Library District letter 9/27/16 - Proclamation proclaiming the week of October 16-October 22, 2016 as "Friends of the White Oak Library District Week" in the City of Lockport.
2. M-2 Liaison’s Report - (VERBAL)
g. CITY CLERK’S REPORT:
h. PERMANENT COMMITEES:
1. Plan & Zoning Commission:
1. PZ-1 P. Hirth Memo 10/11/16 - PZC Case #2016-010: Final Development Plan for Building 3 & Final Subdivision Plat for Unit 8, Lot 15/Heritage Crossing Corporate Center.
2. PZ-2 P. Hirth Memo 10/11/16 - PZC Case #2016-011: Final Development Plan for Building 9 & Final Subdivision Plat for Unit 9, Lots 16 & 17/Heritage Crossing Corporate Center.
2. Heritage & Architecture Commission:
i. STAFF REPORT:
1. City Administrator:
1. CA-1 B. Benson & T. Thanas Memo 10/12/16 - Extension of Cell Tower Site Lease Agreement with AT&T Wireless and Crown Castle (curent Tenant under the Lease Agreement)/Resolution No. 16-077
2. Administrative Assistant:
3. Finance Director:
1. FD-1 L. Heglund Memo 10/13/16 - Fiscal Year 2017 Budget Presentation
4. Police Chief:
5. City Attorney:
1. AT-1 P. Hirth & T. Thanas Memo 10/10/16 - First Amendment of the Development Agreement & PZC Case #2015-014: Annexation and Rezoning (Richard’s Property), Amended Special Use Permit for a Planned Industrial Development, Amended Preliminary Development Plan & Final Development Plan and Subdivision Plat for Lockport Business Center located on the north side of 163rd Street, west of I-355.
2. AT-2 B. Benson & T. Thanas Memo 10/11/16 - Extension of Village of Lemont - City of Lockport Boundary Agreement/Resolution No. 16-076.
3. AT-3 B. Benson & T. Thanas Memo 10/12/16 - Approval of Two Amendments to IDNR License Agreement #5473 for #1). Bike Path Parking Lot and #2. 2nd Street Bridge Improvements/Resolution No. 16-078
4. AT-4 B. Benson & T. Thanas Memo 10/12/16 - Request for creation of new Package Liquor License for former Ranch Liquors at 1513 S. State Street.
6. Director of Community & Economic Development:
1. CED-1 P. Hirth Memo 10/11/16 - 1017 S. State Street/Facade Grant Application (Roxy Theatre)
7. Director of Engineering:
8. Director of Public Works:
9. NEW BUSINESS - MISCELLANEOUS:
j. OPEN FLOOR FOR COMMENTS: (Comments will be heard on items that do not appear on the Agenda. The Public Comment portion of the Agenda shall be subject to a twenty (20) minute limitation. A time limit of five (5) minutes shall be imposed on each Speaker. The purpose of having Public Comments as an Agenda item is to allow any person to make his/her views known to the City Council upon any subject of general or public interest. The Council recognizes that Public Comments are for the purpose of legitimate inquiries and discussion by the Public, and not for the purpose of advancing arguments or repetitious questions concerning matters which the Council believes to be closed or not of general public concern. The Council shall have the right during this period to decline to hear any person or subject matter upon proper motion and majority vote by the Council. Each person wishing to speak during the Public Comment portion of the Agenda must fill out a Public Comment Speaker Card stating name, and the topic about which he/she wishes to speak as well as a Sign-In Sheet, and give to the City Clerk at the Meeting itself. The purpose of the Cards is to obtain the spelling of the name of the Speaker, and provide for efficient meeting administration. The order of speaking shall be based upon the order of Sign-In with first person signing-in speaking first and so forth. If the twenty (20) minutes has elapsed before all Speakers who have signed up are allowed to speak, the City Council may elect to continue the time period. However, if the City Council elects not to extend the time period those Speakers who signed up but did not speak may if they so choose to be placed on the next Agenda under the Public Comments Section and shall be placed at the top of the Sign-In Sheet in the same order they were in from the previous Sign-In Sheet. All Speakers shall comply with these rules which shall be posted at the Speaker Sign-in desk and rulings of the City Clerk.)
OPEN MEETINGS EXEMPTIONS
2(c)(1) Appointments, Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance or Dismissal of specific Employees.
2(c)(2) Collective Bargaining Matters.
2(c)(3) Selection of a person to fill a Public Office, including a vacancy in a Public Office.
2(c)(5) Purchase or Lease of real property, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
2(c)(6) The setting of a price for Sale or Lease of property owned by the public body.
2(c)(11) Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting
2(c)(21) Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under this Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated by Section 2.06.