Village of Frankfort Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals met Oct. 24.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes (October 10, 2019)
Frankfort Village Hall 432 W. Nebraska Street (Board Room)
5. Public Hearing Request: Classical Martial Arts Academy Special Use (Table until November 24, 2019)
Public Hearing Request: Special use for indoor recreation and entertainment to permit the operation of Classical Martial Arts Academy at 67 W. Bankview Drive in the Frankfort Plaza Shopping Center.
5. Public Hearing Request: Jeep Connection Special Use (Ref. #102)
Public Hearing Request: Special use for automobile sales to permit the operation of Jeep Connection at 1010 Lambrecht Road.
6. 1.5 Mile Review: United Rentals
Request: Special use for light/heavy equipment rentals to permit the operation of United Rentals, located at 24149 S. LaGrange Road, in unincorporated Will County.
7. 1.5 Mile Review: Pura Vida Subdivision
Request: Approval of a final plat of subdivision for the property located at 20929 & 20931 S. 80th Avenue, in unincorporated Will County.
8. Workshop: Aleck Variance
Future Public Hearing Request: Building materials variance to permit the use of non-masonry materials in the construction of a single-family home on the property located at 21434 Murphy Circle.
9. Public Comments
10. Village Board & Committee Updates 11. Other Business
12. Attendance Confirmation