CHANNAHON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Parking for the Forgotten Warrior Memorial Dedication
Channahon Area Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on May 9.
Parking for the Forgotten Warrior Memorial Dedication
Saturday, May 11, 2019, at 1:00 pm
25302 Story St. Channahon, IL
– Parking Lot off Story Street is for motorcycles and Handicap Parking ONLY (Handicap parking is limited).
– Parking Lot off Jessup Street is for VIP Parking ONLY.
– There will be a shuttle service from MCHS South Campus Parking Lot to the Forgotten Warrior Memorial Site at the Channahon State Park.
– Additional parking can be found along Canal Street on the west side of the street ONLY.
– The park may be accessed by foot using Story St. and Jessup St.
*We encourage everyone to arrive early and to use the MCHS South Campus parking lot and shuttle service.
Please keep the following in mind:
– The ground may be very damp due to rainy weather conditions.
– Be prepared to walk due to the lack of parking near the site.
– The event will go on rain or shine.
***FOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT K9s For Veterans, Nfp at 773-854-1000.
Original source can be found here.
Source: Channahon Area Chamber of Commerce