Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners met April 11
Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners met April 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the commissioners:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance
D. Introduction Of The News Media
E. Roll Call
F. Presentation Of Certificate Of Mailing And Certificate Of Publication
G. Approval Of Minutes
1. Minutes of March 14, 2019
H. Treasurer's Report
1. Monthly Financial Statements - March
I. Petitions From The Public
J. Finance Committee - Brooks
K. Schedule Of Bills
1. Schedule of Bills - March
1. Approval of Ordinance No. 539, Establishing the 2019/20 Land Use Fees of the Forest Preserve District of Will County.
1. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:45 AM immediately following the Operations Committee Meeting at the Sugar Creek Administration Center
N. Operations Committee - Moran
1. Award of Contract in the Amount of $32,475.00 to ASE Illini-Scapes Inc. of Romeoville, Illinois, for Whalon Lake – Drinking Fountain Pad and Walk Replacement.
2. Award of Contract in the Amount of $19,499 to KLF Enterprise Inc. of Markham, Illinois, for the Whalon Lake Office Demolition and Site Clean-up.
3. Award of Contract in the Amount of $31,596.00 to Uni-Max Management Corporation for Janitorial Services at Isle a la Cache Museum, Sugar Creek Administration Center, the Operations and Law Enforcement Facility, and Four Rivers Environmental Education Center.
4. Award of Contract in the Amount of $22,150.00 to Hacienda Landscaping Inc. of Minooka, Illinois, for Bench Replacement at Rock Run Corridor.
5. Approval of Resolution No. 19-06, Authorizing Memorandum of Agreement No. 19- 03 with the Lower DuPage River Watershed Coalition Regarding Phase II Engineering and Permitting for the Hammel Woods Dam Removal.
6. Award of Contract in the Amount of $104,100.00 to WBK Engineering, LLC (WBK) for the Hammel Woods Dam Removal, Phase II Engineering and Permitting.
7. Approval of Resolution No. 19-07, Authorizing Intergovernmental Agreement Number 19-04 between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and the Illinois Department of Natural Resources for Management of the Thorn Creek Woods Nature Preserve.
1. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:30 AM at the Sugar Creek Administration Center
Q. Ad Hoc Committee - Rice
R. Business- -None
1. Next Meeting Date - To be determined
T. Executive Session
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Land Acquisition
3. Pending or Imminent Litigation
U. Comments By Public
V. Comments By Chief Operating Officer And Chief Financial Officer
W. Appointments/Comments By President
X. Presentation Of Awards
1. Nature Foundation of Will County