Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners will meet February 14
Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners will meet on Thursday, Feb. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance
D. Introduction Of The News Media
E. Roll Call
F. Presentation Of Certificate Of Mailing And Certificate Of Publication
G. Approval Of Minutes
1. Minutes of January 10, 2019
H. Treasurer's Report
1. Monthly Financial Statements - January
I. Petitions From The Public
J. Finance Committee - Brooks
K. Schedule Of Bills
1. Schedule of Bills - January 2019
1. Award of Contract in the Amount of $161,224.70 to Heritage FS Inc. of Wilmington, Illinois, for the 2019 Vehicle Fuel Contract
2. Approval of Ordinance No. 536, Authorizing License Agreement No. 19-20 with the Village of Manhattan
3. Approval of Ordinance No. 537, Authorizing Three (3) Temporary Construction Easement Agreements with the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) at Hadley Valley Preserve.
1. Quarterly Investment
2. 4th Quarter Quote Approval Report
3. Annual Grant Report
4. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 8:45 AM at the Sugar Creek Administrative Center
N. Operations Committee - Moran
1. Award of Contract in the Amount of $90,136.00 to Natural Resource Management Inc. of Beecher, Illinois, for Invasive Species Control at Goodenow Grove and Messenger Woods Nature Preserves.
2. Award of Contract in the Amount of $147,426.00 to Cardno Inc. of Monee, Illinois, for Invasive Species Control at the Braidwood Sands Area Preserves.
3. Award of Contract in the Amount of $77,713.00 to Cardno Inc. of Monee, Illinois for Invasive Species Control at Des Plaines River Valley and Rock Run Preserves.
4. Award of Contract in the Amount of $63,851.00 to Natural Resource Management Inc., of Beecher, Illinois for Invasive Species Control at McKinley Woods and Hickory Creek Preserves.
5. Approval of Resolution No. 19-03, Authorizing the Submission of an Illinois Special Wildlife Funds Grant Application for Goodenow Grove Nature Preserve.
6. Approval of Resolution No. 19-04, Authorizing the Submission of a grant application through CMAP’s CMAQ, TAP, & STP Shared Fund Call for Projects for the construction of the Veterans Memorial Trail from the Spring Creek Greenway Trail to 159th Street.
7. Approval of Ordinance No. 538, Authorizing a Concession License between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and Naperville Kayak at Whalon Lake Preserve.
1. Capital Projects - Quarterly Status Report (October 1 - December 31, 2018)
2. Annual Vandalism Report
3. Annual ADA Transition Plan Report
4. 2018 Forest Preserve Ordinance Citation Report
5. Annual Forest Preserve District of Will County Small Business Enterprise Initiative Report
6. 2019 Bid and RFP Report
7. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 8:30 AM at the Sugar Creek Administrative Center
Q. Ad Hoc Committee - Rice
R. Business - None
1. Next Meeting Date - To Be Determined
T. Executive Session
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Land Acquisition
3. Pending or Imminent Litigation
U. Comments By Public
V. Comments By Chief Operating Officer And Chief Financial Officer
1. The Nature Foundation of Will County 2018 Annual Progress Report
W. Appointments/Comments By President
X. Presentation Of Awards