Will County Forest Preserve District Operations Committee met October 3
Will County Forest Preserve District Operations Committee met October 3.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of September 5, 2018
E. Old Business - None
F. New Business
1. Award of Contract to Purchase One (1) 2019 Ford F350 4X4 Crew Cab Pickup in the amount of $31,958.00 from Roesch Ford of Bensenville, Illinois, utilizing the South Suburban Purchasing Cooperative.
2. Award of Contract in the Amount of $26,384.00 to Currie Motors of Frankfort, Illinois to Purchase One (1) 2019 Ford F250 Crew Cab Pickup utilizing the South Suburban Purchasing Cooperative Contract and Approval of Resolution No. 18-12 Declaring Truck #154, a 2006 Ford F250 Crew Cab Pickup as Surplus and Authorizing its Disposal.
3. Award of Contract in the Amount of $299,801.71 to Construction Management Corp. of America DBA Briggs Paving, of Downers Grove, Illinois, for Normantown Trail Improvements.
4. Rejection of Bids for the Whalon Lake Improvements.
5. Permission to Seek Professional Services Proposals for Forest Preserve Review Engineers.
G. Executive Session
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Land Acquisition
3. Pending or Imminent Litigation
1. 2019 Events Schedule
2. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 8:30 AM
I. Comments by Public
J. Comments by Commissioners