City of Lockport Committee of the Whole met June 20
City of Lockport Committee of the Whole met June 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
a. Pledge Of Allegiance:
b. Roll Call:
c. Introduction Or Proclamation (Requiring No Formal Action Or Approval):
1. John Meyer, Three (3) time State Champion in Shot Put. Set the State record
d. Shop Lockport - Business Spotlight:
e. Mayor’s Report:
f. Items Recommended To Be Placed On The Agenda For Consent Or Action At The Next Regularly Scheduled City Council Meeting:
1. Ca-1 B. Benson, S. Williams Memo 6/20/18 - Architectural Services Contract for Acquisition & Partial Demolition of 201 W. 6th Street, Lockport, Illinois.
2. At-1 B. Benson, S. Williams Memo 6/15/18 - Ordinance amending the City of Lockport Code of Ordinances, adding Chapter 56 relative to Permitting, Regulation, and Application for Small Wireless Facilities/Ordinance No. 18-035
3. PW-1 B. Cann Memo 6/14/18 - Division Street
4. PW-2 - B. Cann Memo 6/14/18 - Sanitary Sewer Televising and Lining Engineering Evaluation/Task Order 18-11 Cotw - Pw-2 - Sanitary Sewer Televising And Lining
g. New Business - Miscellaneous:
h. Open Floor For Comments: (Comments will be heard on items that do not appear on the Agenda. The Public Comment portion of the Agenda shall be subject to a twenty (20) minute limitation. A time limit of five (5) minutes shall be imposed on each Speaker. The purpose of having Public Comments as an Agenda item is to allow any person to make his/her views known to the City Council upon any subject of general or public interest. The Council recognizes that Public Comments are for the purpose of legitimate inquiries and discussion