CITY OF JOLIET: City of Joliet Environmental Commission Meeting
City of Joliet issued the following announcement on June 8.
The City of Joliet Environmental Commission will hold a meeting on Wednesday, June 13 2018 at 3p.m. in the Executive Conference Room, Second Floor, at Joliet City Hall, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois, to discuss the following:
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CITIZENS TO BE HEARD ON AGENDA ITEMS
4. ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION PURPOSE STATEMENT
5. DISCUSSION: Alternative Water Source Study Update
6. DISCUSSION: Water Conservation Subcommittee Report
7. NEW or OLD BUSINESS, not for final action or recommendation
8. PUBLIC COMMENTS
This meeting will be held in an accessible location. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Christa Desiderio, City Clerk, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois 60432 at (815) 724-3780.
Gary Davidson Mike Bily
Jim Riggs Richard Rodriguez
Marc Kaufman Maria Anna Rafac
Original source can be found here.