JOLIET CITY MAYOR'S OFFICE: City Of Joliet Prison Committee Meeting
Joliet City Mayor's Office issued the following announcement on May 2.
The Prison Committee of the City of Joliet will hold a meeting on Monday, May 7, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. in the Executive Conference Room, Joliet City Hall, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois, to discuss the following:
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – APRIL 9, 2018
3. CITIZENS TO BE HEAR ON AGENDA ITEMS
4. UPDATE ON CERTIFIED LOCAL GOVERNMENT GRANT AWARD FOR PRISON STUDY
5. PRESENTATION BY JOLIET AREA PRISON COMMITTEE
6. STAFF UPDATE: A. VISIT TO OHIO STATE REFORMATORY (SHAWSHANK PRISON) B. PRISON LIGHTING
7. PUBLIC COMMENT
8. NEW or OLD BUSINESS, not for final action or recommendation
9. ADJOURNMENT David A. Hales City Manager
This meeting will be held in an accessible location. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Christa Desiderio, City Clerk, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois 60432 at (815) 724-3780. Committee Members: Councilwoman Bettye Gavin, Chairwoman Councilman Don “Duck” Dickinson Councilman Terry Morris
Original source can be found here.