Village of Homer Glen Board met January 24.
Village of Homer Glen Board met Jan. 24.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
C. Roll Call - Establish Quorum
D. Approval Of Amendments To The Agenda
E. Approval Of Minutes
1. December 27, 2017
2. January 10, 2018
F. Accounts Payable
G. Reports And Communications From Mayor And Other Officers
5. Village Attorney
6. Public Safety Officials
7. Village Manager
H. Public Comment (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
I. Legislation And Action Items
1. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 18-001, an Ordinance Granting a Variance to Reduce the Required Front Yard Setback for the Properties Located in the R-4 Single-Family Residential District from Thirty (30) Feet to Twenty-Five (25) Feet [Final Plat for Crystal Creek Estates Subdivision Dated December 15, 2003]for Certain Real Properties Located at 12245 and 12251 W. Carroll Drive in Homer Glen, IL [O’Malley Builders Inc., Case No. HG-1801-V].
2. Consideration of a Special Use Permit for a Wireless Communication Facility (WCF), 150’ in Height, in the A-1 Agricultural District [Article 8 (General Provisions) of Chapter 220, Zoning of the Code of the Village of Homer Glen], 17239 S. Parker Rd., Homer Glen, IL [PI Towner Development LLC, Case No. HG-1727-S].
3. Consider for Approval the Mayor’s Appointment of Trustee Keith Gray as Co-Chairperson of the Village’s Public Services & Safety Committee.
4. Consider for Approval a Motion to Authorize the Mayor to Sign a Letter Designating the Chicago Southland Convention and Visitors Bureau the Village’s Agency of Record.
J. Workshop Item
1. Discussion Regarding Christmas Tree Lighting/Holiday Festivities
2. Discussion Regarding Heritage Park Phase 2
K. Old Business
L. New Business