Village of Shorewood Board met January 23.
Village of Shorewood Board met Jan. 23.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call To Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
Mayor Richard E. Chapman Trustees: Daniel J. Anderson, Stevan A. Brockman, Clarence C. DeBold, Barbara J. Kirkland, Anthony M. Luciano, Daniel R. Warren
B. Citizens (State your full name clearly; limit 3 minutes each)
C. Consent Agenda
All items listed on the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Village Board and will be acted upon with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Board member or citizen so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered after all other regular agenda items.
1. Approval of regular meeting minutes of January 9, 2018
2. Approval of accounts payable in the amount of $1,036,063.61
3. Approval of payment in the amount of $11,803.68 to Will County for 2018 Dues
4. Approval of payment in the amount of $69,197.20 to the Illinois Department of Transportation for Black Road Improvements (River Rd to I-55)
5. Approval of payment in the amount of $10,596.86 to Cargill for Deicer Salt
D. Reports And Communications
1. Proclamations, comments, etc. – Mayor Chapman
E. Order Of Business
1st Read - For Board's initial review & discussion, ordinances may be adopted if Second Read is waived.
2nd Read - For adoption under Consent Agenda or as regular agenda item.
1. Consideration for approval of Ordinance of the Village of Shorewood Amending the Village of Shorewood Code with respect to Sewer Charges (First Read) – Burkholder, Silverman
1. Trustee Anderson & Warren – Public Works
2. Trustee Brockman & Warren – Planning & Zoning Commission
3. Trustee Kirkland & DeBold – Parks & Recreation 4. Trustee Luciano – Citizens Advisory