Wilmington City Council will meet October 17.
Wilmington City Council will meet Oct. 17.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call by City Clerk John Persic, Jr. Kevin Kirwin
Kirby Hall Larry Hall
Lisa Butler Fran Tutor
Frank Studer Steve Evans
IV. Elect Alderman Larry Hall as Temporary Chairman
V. Approval of Minutes of the October 3, 2017 Regular City Council Meeting
VI. Public Hearing (Continued)
1. Annexations with I5, Planned Industrial Development Zoning – Various Properties, Petitioner Adar Ridgeport Industrial Partners, LLC
VII. Public Hearing
1. Annexation with R1, Residential Single Family Zoning – 23254 Coal City Road, Petitioner Scott & Leanne Pothof
VIII. Mayor’s Report
1. City’s Trick-or-Treat Hours are 4:30pm to 7:30pm on October 31st
2. Wilmington Lions Spook Hike is October 20th & 21st from 7pm to 10pm on the North Island Park
10/13/2017 10:22 AM jjz
3. Prescription Drug Take Back Day is October 28th from 9am to 12pm at the Wilmington Police Station
4. National Red Ribbon Week is October 22nd thru 28th (events included in agenda packet)
IX. Citizens Comments
All citizens wishing to speak please state your name and/or sign in with the City Clerk for record keeping purposes
X. Planning & Zoning Commission
1. Approve the Planning and Zoning Commission’s recommendation to approve the annexation and zoning to I5, Planned Industrial Development
Zoning of the Adar Ridgeport Industrial Partners, LLC properties per the amended exhibit submitted to the City
2. Approve the Planning and Zoning Commission’s recommendation to approve the annexation with R1, Single Family Zoning with a variance to allow the two (2) current principal structures to remain on the property located at 23254 Coal City Road, PIN 03-17-34-400-029-0000
3. The next scheduled meeting is Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
XI. Committee Reports
A. Buildings, Grounds, Parks, Health & Safety Committee Co-Chairs – John Persic, Jr. & Steve Evans
1. The next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
B. Water, Sewer, Streets & Alleys Committee Co-Chairs – Frank Studer & Kevin Kirwin
1. The next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
C. Police & ESDA Committee Co-Chairs – Frank Studer & Fran Tutor
1. The next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
D. Finance, Administration & Land Acquisition Committee
Co-Chairs – Frank Studer & Fran Tutor
1. Approve the Accounting Reports as Presented by the City Accountant
2. Approve the Cable Franchise Agreement between the City of Wilmington and Comcast of California/Colorado/Illinois/Indiana, Michigan, LP
3. Approve the Amended and Restated Annexation Agreement for Certain Property Commonly Known as The Ridgeport Logistics Center
4. Approve Ordinance No. 17-10-17-01 – An Ordinance Authorizing the Execution of an Amended and Restated Annexation Agreement for Certain Property Commonly Known as The Ridgeport Logistics Center
5. Approve Ordinance No. 17-10-17-02 – An Ordinance Annexing Certain Property in Relation to the Ridgeport Logistics Center
6. Approve Ordinance No. 17-10-17-03 – An Ordinance Rezoning Certain Property to the Large Scale Planned Industrial District (Ridgeport Logistics Center)
7. Approve Pay Request #7 payable to Austin Tyler Construction Inc. for the South Arsenal Road at IL 53 Project
8. The next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
E. Ordinance & License Committee Co-Chairs – Kirby Hall & Lisa Butler
1. Approve Ordinance No. 17-10-17-04 – An Ordinance Authorizing, with Limitations, the Operation of Golf Cart on City Streets within the City of Wilmington, Will County, Illinois
2. Approve Ordinance No. 17-10-17-05 – An Ordinance Establishing Procedures for Public Comment at City Public Meetings
3. First Reading - An Ordinance Amending Chapter 92.24 of the Ordinances Adding Prohibitions on the Deposit of Leaves, Grass, Limbs of Trees from Private Property Onto City Maintained Property
4. The next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
F. Personnel & Collective Bargaining Committee Co-Chairs – Larry Hall & John Persic, Jr.
1. Approve the Employment Agreement between the City of Wilmington and
XII. City Engineer’s Report
XIII. Attorney’s Report
The next regular City Council meeting is Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.