Village of Homer Glen Board will meet October 11.
Village of Homer Glen Board will meet Oct. 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
C. Roll Call - Establish Quorum
D. Approval Of Amendments To The Agenda
E. Approval Of Minutes
1. July 26, 2017
F. Reports And Communications From Mayor And Other Officers
5. Village Attorney
6. Public Safety Officials
7. Village Manager
G. Public Comment (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
H. Legislation And Action Items
1. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-061, an Ordinance Granting a Variance to Reduce the Required Side Yard Setback from twenty (20) feet to sixteen (16) feet for the Proposed Attached Townhomes in the R-6A Attached Single-Family Residential District at 14611, 14617 and 14623 S. Clover Lane, Homer Glen, IL (Jarper Properties, LLC, Case No. HG-1723-V).
2. Consider for Approval the Mayor’s Appointment of Sue Steilen to the Parade and Festival Committee.
3. Consider for Approval Resolution No. 17-007, a Resolution Establishing Nationwide as the Plan Provider for the Village of Homer Glen’s 457 Deferred Compensation Program.
4. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-062, an Ordinance Adopting the Personnel Policy Statement for the Village of Homer Glen.
5. Consider for Approval Pay Estimate No. 1 from Austin Tyler Construction Inc. for Phase I of the Heritage Park Project, in the Amount of $239,460.93.
I. Old Business
J. New Business
Organizations in this Story
14917 S Founders Crossing
Homer Glen, IL - 60491