City of Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals will meet September 21.
City of Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals will meet Sept. 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL:
3. NEW BUSINESS:
4. PETITION 2017-51: A series of Variations, including required parking from 44 spaces to 36 spaces; required landscaping areas (front to 5’ wide, side to 0’); and an off-premise sign for Star Inn Motel, in order to allow construction of a new Basinger’s Pharmacy building, located at 2219 W. Jefferson Street.
5. PETITION 2017-52: A series of Variations, including front yard setback from 30’ to 19.84’; minimum side yard setback from 8’ to 2.58’; sum of side yard setbacks from 20’ to 6.71’ in order to allow enclosure of the front porch and construction of a second floor addition, located at 109 Miller Avenue.
6. PETITION 2017-53: A series of lot and setback Variations including front yard from 30’ to 25’; sum of side yards from 20’ to 14’; minimum side yard from 8’ to 6’; lot area from 7,500 sq. ft. to 5,335 sq. ft.; and minimum lot width from 60’ to 54’; in order to allow the re-construction of a single-family house, located at 1017 Richmond Street.
7. PETITION 2017-54: A series of sign Variations to allow five additional wall/canopy signs and a maximum size of a monument sign from 150 sq. ft. to 165 sq. ft.; a Variation to allow two main structures on one lot for future liquor store building; and, to allow above-ground compressed natural gas tanks, located at 2121 S. Chicago Street.
8. OLD BUSINESS:
9. PETITION 2017-36: A Special Use Permit to allow the operation of a children’s daycare center for a maximum of 50 children; and for a Variation from the city’s residential lot setback requirement for a daycare from 40’ to 0’, located at 14 N. Fairlane Drive.
10. PETITION 2017-42: A Variation on maximum allowed lot area per family from 30% to 40% to allow the expansion and coverage of rear entrance, located at 607 Meeker Avenue.
11. PETITION 2017-49: A Special Use Permit to allow an auto body shop, and a Variation from the City’s Zoning Ordinance requirement that no part of a building where repairs are conducted shall have any openings other than permanently sealed windows or required fire exits within one-hundred (100) feet of any residential zoning district, located at 112 Henderson Avenue.
12 .APPROVAL OF MINUTES: APPROVAL OF THE AUGUST 17, 2017 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS MINUTES.