Village of Tinley Park Committee of the Whole met August 8.
Village of Tinley Park Committee of the Whole met Aug. 8.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Open the Meeting
2. Consider Approval of the Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Committee of the Whole on July 11, 2017.
3. Discuss Proposal from Ehler’s and Associates, Inc. For Downtown Tinley Tax Increment Financing (Tif) Options.
4. Receive Update on the Strategic Plan.
5. Discuss Employee Residency Requirement Ordinance.
6. Discuss the Hiring of a Temporary Planner.
7. Discuss Resolution Opposing Cook County Beverage Tax.
8. Discuss Amendment to the Municipal Code Chapter 91.14 – Animals/Poultry.
9. Receive Comments From the Public.
10. Adjourn to Executive Session to Discuss:
A. Litigation, When An Action Against, Affecting Or On Behalf Of The Particular Public Body Has Been Filed And Is Pending Before A Court Or Administrative Tribunal, Or When The Public Body Finds That An Action Is Probable Or Imminent, In Which Case The Basis For The Finding Shall Be Recorded And Entered Into The Minutes Of The Closed Meeting.
B. The Appointment, Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, Or Dismissal Of Specific Employees Of The Public Body Or Legal Counsel For The Public Body, Including Hearing Testimony On A Complaint Lodged Against An Employee Of The Public Body Or Against Legal Counsel For The Public Body To Determine Its Validity.