Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals grants special use permit
The city of Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals met Jan. 16 to grant a special use permit for a staffing agency.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"The Zoning Board of Appeals is responsible for hearing and deciding appeals to the interpretation of the zoning ordinances and requests for special exceptions to, or variations from the regulations of the Zoning Ordinance. The board also holds a public hearing and makes a recommendation to the City Council on petitions for variations of use. The Director of Planning is Secretary to the Zoning Board of Appeals, and petitions may be filed at the Planning Division office."
CITY OF JOLIET
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Thursday, February 16, 2017
City Hall, Council Chambers,
150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432
Chairman Ed Hennessy
Chairman Pro-Tem Denise Powers, Rebecca Darley, William Ferguson, Charles Graham, Elizabeth Nevarez, and Jim Riggs
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL:
3. NEW BUSINESS:
4. PETITION 2017-07: A Special Use Permit to allow a staffing agency, located at 815 N. Larkin Avenue.
5. PETITION 2017-08: A Variation of a required front yard and side yard setback to allow the addition of a second floor addition and deck, located at 606 N. Hickory Street.
6. PETITION 2017-09: A Variation to allow a second wall sign, located at 110 N. Larkin Avenue.
7. PETITION 2017-10: A Special Use Permit to allow truck repair, located at 2700 McDonough Street.
8. PETITION 2017-11: A Variation of a required front yard setback to allow the construction of a single-family home, located at 1116 Hacker Avenue.
9. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: APPROVAL OF THE January 19, 2017 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS MINUTES.