Aurora Firefighter's Pension Fund Board considers resolution prohibiting payment of unnecessary expenses
Aurora Firefighters' Pension Fund Board of Trustees met at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 19.
Here is the agenda as provided by Aurora:
There is hereby called a regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Aurora Firefighters’
Pension Fund to be held on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 9:15 a.m. in the 5th floor conference room, 44 East Downer Place, Aurora, Illinois.
1) Approval of Minutes:
July 25, 2016 Special Hearing
July 27, 2016 Regular Meeting
2) Treasurer’s Response to Draft Report of Examination
3) Resolution Prohibiting the Payment of Unnecessary Expenses from the Fund
4) Treasurer’s correspondence to the estate of Robert L. Drennen regarding the final pension benefit.
5) Treasurer’s correspondence to the estate of Mary L. Hannon regarding the designation of beneficiary for pension benefits to Kerry A. Weber.
6) Treasurer’s correspondence to the estate of Joyce H. Clark who passed away on August 10, 2016.
7) Treasurer’s correspondence regarding the passing of Charles T. Martin on September 10, 2016.
8) Treasurer’s correspondence regarding the passing of Melvin R. Kramer on September 18, 2016.
9) Firefighters’ Pension Payment Adjustment:
E. Paul Segalla, effective September 2016
John D. Schick, effective September 2016
Robert L. Wirtz, effective December 2016
Randy Reickert, effective December 2016
10) Calculation of Pension Benefits:
Dwayne A. Love, effective May 19, 2016
Richard A. Sander, effective October 1, 2016
11) 2017 Adjustment of Board Clerk’s Stipend
12) Approval of Expenses for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2016 and September 30, 2016
13) Public Comment