Plainfield Board of Trustees approve sign variance
The village of Plainfield Board of Trustees met Oct. 3 to approve a sign variance.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"The Village of Plainfield Board of Trustees is located at 24401 W Lockport St, Plainfield, IL 60544."
AGENDA MEETING OF THE PRESIDENT AND BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE VILLAGE OF PLAINFIELD
HELD ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M. AT THE VILLAGE BOARDROOM 24401 W. LOCKPORT STREET, PLAINFIELD, ILLINOIS.
A) CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, PLEDGE
B) PRESIDENTIAL COMMENTS
C) TRUSTEES COMMENTS
D) PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 – 5 Minutes)
E) BUSINESS MEETING
1) APPROVAL OF AGENDA
2) CONSENT AGENDA
a) Minutes of the Board Meeting held on September 19, 2016. b) Bills Paid and Bills Payable Reports for October 3, 2016. c) Resolution No. appointing Traci Pleckham, Management Services Director, as Authorized Agent of the Village of Plainfield for the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund.
3) ST. MARY’S IMMACULATE PARISH SIGN VARIANCE (ZBA CASE# 1730-071816.V)
Seeking Board consideration of a motion to adopt Ordinance No. , granting approval of a variance for a monument sign in excess of the maximum height and area, including electronic message center area, for St. Mary’s Immaculate Parish located at 15629 S. Route 59.
4) WASH U CAR WASH (PC CASE#1733-090116.SU/SPR)
Seeking Board consideration of a motion to adopt the findings of fact of the Plan Commission as the findings of fact of the Board of Trustees and, furthermore, to move to direct the Village Attorney to prepare an ordinance granting approval of a special use for drive-thru operation for the proposed Wash U Car Wash, to be located on a portion of Lot 2 of the Prairie Creek North- South First Subdivision, subject to the stipulations noted in the staff report.
F) ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
G) MANAGEMENT SERVICES REPORT
H) ENGINEER’S REPORT
I) PLANNING DEPARTMENT REPORT
J) BUILDING DEPARTMENT REPORT
Village Board Agenda October 3, 2016 Page 2 of 2
K) PUBLIC WORKS REPORT
• Seeking Board consideration of a motion to authorize snow removal services, as required, and accept the unit prices provided by K&D Enterprises Landscaping, Winninger Excavating Inc., Antrex Inc., Acres Group, John Green Excavating Company, Shreve Services, Fazio Landscaping, and Baish Excavating for the 2016-17 Winter Season.
• Seeking Board consideration of a motion to authorize the purchase of up to 6,000 tons of road salt, via the CMS State Bid Program, from Compass Minerals America Inc. at a unit price of $45.58/ton.
L) POLICE CHIEF’S REPORT
M) ATTORNEY’S REPORT
• October 4 Plan Commission – 7:00 p.m.
• October 10 Committee of the Whole Workshop – 7:00 p.m.
• October 12 Coffee with the Mayor – 9:00 a.m.
• October 17 Next Village Board Meeting – 7:00 p.m.