Joliet Finance Committee to review property and casualty coverages
Joliet Finance Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 19.
The committee includes three members of the city council who are charged with informing the full council on matters related to the city's cash flow, outstanding projects and appropriations, and the city's position as far as anticipated revenue.
Here is the agenda as provided by Joliet:
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
City Hall, Executive Conference Room,
150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432
Councilman Michael F. Turk, Chairman
Councilman John E. Gerl, Councilman Pat Mudron
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes – Regular Meeting – June 21, 2016
3. Receipt of the 2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report – Wermer Rogers – Dave Meyer
4. Rialto Audit – Mary Lancaster
5. Authorization to Approve the Proposed Renewal of Property and Casualty Coverages - Ken Mihelich
Renewal of Property & Casualty
6. Monthly Financial Report
7. Personnel Summary
8. Travel Expense Report
9. Invoices Paid Report
10. Old/New Business - (not for final action or recommendation)
This meeting will be held in an accessible location. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Christa M. Desiderio, City Clerk, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois 60432 at (815) 724-3780.