Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners met August 9.
Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners met Aug. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commissioners:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance
D. Introduction Of The News Media
E. Roll Call
F. Presentation Of Certificate Of Mailing And Certificate Of Publication
G. Approval Of Minutes
1. Minutes of July 12, 2018
H. Treasurer's Report
1. Monthly Financial Statement
I. Petitions From The Public
J. Finance Committee - Tuminello
K. Schedule Of Bills
1. Schedule of Bills
1. Approval of Ordinance No. 531 Amending the Forest Preserve District of Will County Procurement Ordinance
2. Approval of Ordinance No. 532, Authorizing Seventeen (17) Agricultural Licenses Associated with the 2019 Farm License Program.
1. Quarterly Investment Report June 30, 2018
2. Quarterly Quote Approval Report - April - June 2018
3. Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation Grant Request - Hadley Valley/Messenger Woods Nature Preserve
4. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, September 5, 2018 immediately following the Operations meeting but no earlier than 8:45 AM.
N. Operations Committee - Fricilone
O. Business - None
1. April-June 2018 Vandalism and Fly Dumping Report
2. April - June 2018 Ordinance Ticket Report
3. Capital Projects - Quarterly Status Report (March 1 - June 30, 2018)
4. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 8:30 AM.
Q. Ad Hoc Rules Committee - Brooks
R. Business - None
1. Next Meeting Date - to be determined
T. Executive Session
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Land Acquisition
3. Pending or Imminent Litigation
U. Comments By Public
V. Comments By Chief Operating Officer And Chief Financial Officer
W. Appointments/Comments By President
1. The Nature Foundation of Will County Appointment - Donna Theimer
X. Presentation Of Awards