CITY OF JOLIET: City of Joliet Public Service Committee Meeting
City of Joliet issued the following announcement on May 31.
The City of Joliet Public Service Committee will hold a meeting on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 4 p.m. in the Executive Conference Room, Second Floor, at Joliet City Hall, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois, to discuss the following:
1. Approval of Minutes
2. Discussion re: Award of Contracts, Various Purchases, Change Orders, and Pay
Estimates for the June 5, 2018 City Council Meeting
3. Resolution Approving a Lease Agreement for the Food/Beverage Space at the
Gateway Transportation Center with John Georgeouses for $500 a month
4. Resolution Appropriating Motor Fuel Tax Funds in the amount of $432,557.30 for the
Juniper Street / Richmond Street Roadway Project – MFT Sect. No. 18-00510-00-FP to
P.T. Ferro Construction Co.
5. ComEd’s proposed LED Streetlight Upgrades Program
6. Review of the Achievement Sign Policy
Original source can be found here.