Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners met May 10.
Will County Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners met May 1.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commissioners:
A. Call To Order
B. Pledge Of Allegiance
D. Introduction Of The News Media
E. Roll Call
F. Presentation Of Certificate Of Mailing And Certificate Of Publication
G. Approval Of Minutes
1. Minutes Of April 12, 2018
H. Treasurer's Report
1. Monthly Financial Statements
I. Petitions From The Public
J. Finance Committee - Tuminello
K. Schedule Of Bills
1. Schedule Of Bills
1. Approval of Ordinance No. 519 Establishing the 2018/2019 Land Use Fees
2. Approval of Ordinance No. 520, Authorizing a Second Amendment to the Annexation and Development Agreement between the Forest Preserve District of Will County and the Village of Homer Glen at Fiddyment Creek Preserve, Authorizing the Chief Operating Officer to execute License Agreement No. 18-03 and Approval of Ordinance No. 521 Accepting Conveyance of two parcels from the Village of Homer Glen pending final Attorney review.
3. Accept and Place on File The Forest Preserve District of Will County's Comprehensive
Annual Financial Report For The Year Ended December 31, 2017.
1. Quote Approval Report - First Quarter 2018
2. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, June 6, 2018 immediately following the Operations Committee meeting but no earlier that 8:45 AM.
N. Operations Committee - Fricilone
1. Award of Contract in the Amount of $66,252.95 to Denler Inc. for Annual Crack Seal and Seal Coating.
2. Award of Contract in the Amount of $33,825.00 to Frank Burla & Sons Builders Inc. for the Bench Improvement and Replacement Program Hickory Creek Preserve.
1. Capital Projects - Quarterly Status Report (January 1 - March 31, 2018)
2. First Quarter Vandalism Report
3. Quarterly "O" Ticket Report
4. Next Meeting Date - Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 8:30 AM.
Q. Ad Hoc Rules Committee - Brooks
1. Next Meeting Date - to be determined.
T. Executive Session - None
U. Comments By Public
V. Comments By Chief Operating Officer And Chief Financial Officer
W. Appointments/Comments By President
1. Recommendation to Hire a Patrol Officer
X. Presentation Of Awards
1. Volunteer of the Year Award - Phyllis Schulte