Village of Homer Glen Park and Recreation Committee met February 26.
Village of Homer Glen Park and Recreation Committee met Feb. 26.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Amendments to the Agenda.
a) January 22, 2018
6. Public Comment.
7. Report from Co-Chairs.
8. Old Business.
a) Update from Committee Member Mark Gawron and Resident Amy Blank Regarding Planning for the Village’s “Chalk-It-Up” Special Event.
b) Discussion Regarding Professional Design Services for Phase 2 of the Heritage Park Project (Park Amenities).
9. New Business.
a) Establishment of a Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony Sub-Committee of the Parks and Recreation Committee.
b) Update on the Village’s Strategic Planning Process.
10. Reports and Communications from Staff.
a) Specific Parks and Recreation Project Updates.
1. Heritage Park Phase I Project Update.
b) Facilities Manager’s Updates.
1. Trail Advance Warning Lights on 143rd Street
2. Miscellaneous Items
11. Committee Member Updates.