City of Lockport Plan and Zoning Commission will meet January 9.
City of Lockport Plan and Zoning Commission will meet Jan. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission:
1. Call To Order: Dave Oxley, Chair
2. Roll Call:
3. Approval Of Minutes: December 12, 2017
4. Public Hearings:
1. Case No.: 2017-002TA (Continued from 12-12-17 Meeting) : Text Amendment to the City’s Zoning Ordinance Section 156.003 Definitions; Section 156.074(A) Permitted Use Table - all Districts, except C-4; and Section 156.123 Additional Standards and Criteria (Automobile Dealership, Used High-End Vehicles).
2. Case No.: 2017-019 : Rezoning from R-2 Single Family Residential Zoning District (Unincorporated Will County) to C-3 Highway Commercial Zoning District/15922 S. Gougar Road.
3. Case No.: 2018-001TA: Text Amendment to the City’s Zoning Ordinance - new Section 156.40 "Landscaping".
5. New Business:
1. Case No.: 2017-016: Final Development Plan for a Building Renovation with added Parking and new Loading Dock/954 E. 9th Street.
6. Old Business: None
7. Citizens To Be Heard:
8. Chairman’s Report:
9. Commissioner’s Report:
10. Staff Report: