Wilmington City Council met December 5.
Wilmington City Council met Dec. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call by City Clerk
John Persic, Jr. Kevin Kirwin
Lisa Butler Fran Tutor
Frank Studer Steve Evans
IV. Approval of Minutes of the November 21, 2017 Regular City Council Meeting
V. Mayor’s Report
1. Approve to reschedule the January 2, 2018 City Council meeting to January _____, 2018
2. The Committee-of-the-Whole meeting is scheduled for December 18, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. to discuss the Amended and Restated Redevelopment Agreement between the Adar Ridgeport Industrial Partners, LLC,
VI. Public Comment (State your full name clearly; limit 5 minutes each per Ordinance 17-10-17-05)
VII. Planning & Zoning Commission
1. The next scheduled meeting is Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
VIII. Committee Reports
A. Buildings, Grounds, Parks, Health & Safety Committee
Co-Chairs –John Persic, Jr. & Steve Evans
1. The next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
B. Water, Sewer, Streets & Alleys Committee
Co-Chairs –Frank Studer & Kevin Kirwin
1. The next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
C. Police & ESDA Committee
Co-Chairs –Frank Studer & Fran Tutor
1. The next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
D. Finance, Administration & Land Acquisition Committee Co-Chairs –Frank Studer & Fran Tutor
1. Approve the Accounting Reports as Presented by the City Accountant
2. Approve and Authorize the Police Commission to Seek & Hire One Permanent Full-Time Police Officer
3. Approve Ordinance No. 17-12-05-01 - An Ordinance For The Levy And Collection Of Taxes For The City Of Wilmington, Will County, Illinois, For The Fiscal Year Beginning May 1, 2018 And Ending April 30, 2019
4. Approve Ordinance No. 17-12-05-02 - An Ordinance Abating The Tax Hereto Levied For The Year 2017 To Pay The Principal Of And Interest On $685,000 General Obligation Refunding Bonds (Alternate Revenue Source), Series 2015, Of The City Of Wilmington, Will County, Illinois
5. Approve Ordinance No. 17-12-05-03 - An Ordinance For The Levy And Assessment Of Taxes For The City Of Wilmington Special Service Area Number 1 For The Fiscal Year Beginning May 1, 2018, And Ending April 30, 2019
6. Approve Employee Health and Dental Insurance Benefits Renewal with Infinity Benefits LLC
7. The next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
E. Ordinance & License Committee
Co-Chairs –Kirby Hall & Lisa Butler
1. The next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
F. Personnel & Collective Bargaining Committee
Co-Chairs –John Persic, Jr.
IX. Attorney’s Report
The next regular City Council meeting is Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
Organizations in this Story
1165 South Water Street
Wilmington, IL - 60481