Village of Monee Board of Trustees will meet October 25.
Village of Monee Board of Trustees will meet Oct. 25.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call to Order by Mayor Popp
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
C. Roll Call
D. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Agenda items only! Please limit your comments to 3 minutes. You must come to the podium and give your name and address.
E. Consent Agenda (Any items to be removed should be stated to the Clerk prior to calling meeting to order.)
All items on the Consent Agenda will be enacted in one motion. There will be no Separate discussion of these items unless a board member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as the first item after the approval of the Consent Agenda.
1. Minutes of the Regular Village Board Meeting of 10/11/2017
Item(s) removed from The Consent Agenda
F. Clerk's Report
G. Mayor's Report
H. Administrator's Report
1. Board Action Reduest Re: Village Hall Roof Bids
2. Board Action Reduest Re: Demolition of 5557 Wilson Street, Monee IL.
3. Board Action Request Re: 2018 International 7400Dump/Plow Truck
4. Board Action Request Re: Permission to Bid
5. Board Action Reduest Re: Computer Hardware & Software Purchase
6. Board Action Request Re: Amazon Contract
I. Officials' Report
1. Public Works
2. Parks & ReCreation
4. Economic Development
5. Building Services
6. Public Safety
J. Attorney's Report
1. Discussion/Approval of an Ordinance Authorizing the Purchase of Certain Real Estate.
2. Discussion/Approval of an Ordinance Dissolving the Special Tax Allocation Fund & Terminating the Designation of the Monee Redevelopment Project Area #2.
K. Old Business: Board Action Request Re: Court Lease Agreement (Tabled from the 09/13/2017 Mtg.)
L. New Business:
M. Open to Public: Non-agenda items. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes. You must Come to the podium and give your name and address.
N. Executive Session
1. Purchase/Lease of Real Estate-Section 2(C) (5)
O. . Action Regarding Executive Session issues