Village of Homer Glen Board will meet September 27.
Village of Homer Glen Board will meet Sept. 27.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
C. Roll Call - Establish Quorum
D. Approval of Amendments to the Agenda
E. Proclamation Honoring Floy Pelletier on His 100th Birthday
F. Community and Nature in Harmony Awards Ceremony
G. Approval of Minutes
1. August 23, 2017
2. September 13, 2017
H. Accounts Payable
I. Reports and Communications from Mayor and Other Officers
5. Village Attorney
6. Public Safety Officials
7. Village Manager
J. Public Comment (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
K. Legislation and Action Items
1. Consider for Approval a Motion to Grant an Extension of the Existing Special Use Permit for a Planned Development for Homer Glen Center (Phases I and II) for an Additional One Year Period Beginning on August 9, 2017 Through and Including August 9, 2018, for Certain Real Property Located at 14401 W. 143rd Street, Homer Glen, IL (George Gatses on Behalf of Homer Towne Plaza, LLC, Applicant; Case HG-0516-MS and Case HG-0616-S).
2. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-058, an Ordinance Granting Approval of (a) a Special Use Permit amending the Planned Unit Development in the C-2 Local Business District, and (b) Special Use Permits for and Automobile Service Station and a Minimart associated with the Gas Station for Certain Real Property located at 12108 W. 159th Street, Homer Glen, Illinois [Petroleum Management Team, Case No. HG-1603-S].
3. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-059, an Ordinance Granting Approval of a Variance From the Exterior Construction Standards of §75-67(A) of the Code of the Village of Homer Glen to Allow a Different Percentage of the Materials Required on the First Floor of a Single-Family Residence, for a Certain Real Property Located at 13734 S. Dublin Drive, Homer Glen, IL.
4. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-060, an Ordinance Amending Chapter 220, Zoning, Articles III, VII, VIII, IX, and XII and Attachment 2 of the Code of the Village of Homer Glen (Village of Homer Glen, Applicant; Case No. HG-1719-A)
5. Consider for Approval Resolution No. 17-006 - a Resolution Endorsing the Metropolitan Mayor’s Caucus’ Green Compact 2.
6. Consider for Approval a Motion Accepting the Bid Proposal from Len Cox & Sons Excavating for the Construction of the 159th Street Water Main Project, within the Village of Homer Glen, in the Amount of $1,286,981.50.
7. Consider for Approval the Engineering Agreement from HR Green for Construction Engineering Services Related to the 159th Street Water Main Project in the Village of Homer Glen, For the Not to Exceed Amount of $74,000.00.
L. Old Business
M. New Business