Village of Homer Glen Board of Trustees will meet September 13
Village of Homer Glen Board of Trustees will meet on September 13.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
C. Roll Call - Establish Quorum
D. Approval of Amendments to the Agenda
E. Reports and Communications from Mayor and Other Officers
5. Village Attorney
6. Public Safety Officials
7. Village Manager
F. Public Comment (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
G. Legislation and Action Items
1. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-055, an Ordinance Granting a Variance to Reduce the
Required Rear Yard Setback for the Proposed Single Family Home in the R-3 Single-Family
Residential District from Forty (40) Feet to Thirty (30) Feet for Lot 54, Glenview Walk Estates,
Homer Glen, Illinois (Jarper Properties, LLC, Case No. HG-1721-V).
2. Consider for Approval a Motion Accepting the Bid Proposal from Patnick Construction to Complete
Drainage Improvements within the Village of Homer Glen.
3. Consider for Approval the Engineering Agreement from HR Green for Construction Services
Related to Drainage Improvement Project No. 2 in the Village of Homer Glen.
4. Consider for Approval an Intergovernmental Agreement with Homer Township and the Homer
Township Road District to Co-Sponsor the 2018 Homer Community Festival on June 21 Through
June 24, 2018.
5. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-056, an Ordinance Approving Amendments to the Illinois
Municipal League Risk Management Association Intergovernmental Cooperation Contract.
6. Consider a Motion to Approve the Revised Village of Homer Glen Organizational Chart.
7. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-057, an Ordinance Amending Chapter 10, Article II,
Committees, §§10-5 and 10-6 of the Code of the Village of Homer Glen.
H. Old Business
I. New Business