Village of Frankfort Board met August 21.
Village of Frankfort Board met Aug. 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order & Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Unanimous Consent Agenda
All items on the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a board member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
Motion: Motion to approve the Consent Agenda as presented.
A. Approval of Minutes
1. Public Hearing Minutes (August 7, 2017) 2. Regular Meeting (August 7, 2017) B. Approval of Bills/Payroll C. Departmental Operations Committee Report
1. Wastewater Treatment Plant Consolidation Program: Projects 3-6
a. Flow Equalization Pond & Stormwater Detention Basins Project: Joseph J. Henderson & Son - Resolution
b. Regional Wastewater Improvements Project: Williams Brothers Construction - Resolution
c. Hickory Creek Pump Station Improvements Project: Steve Spiess Construction - Resolution d. West WWTP Excess Flow Force Main & Union Ditch Interceptor Sewer & Force Main Project: Steve Spiess Construction - Resolution
2. 2017 Street Resurfacing Program - Resolution
3. St. Francis Road Reconstruction Project: Removal of Trees - Resolution
4. Frankfort Park District Intergovernmental Agreement - Resolution Plan Commission Report Summary
1. Harper Driveway Setback Variance: 125 Ash Street - Ordinance
(Waive 1 and 2" Readings and Adopt)
4. Mayor's Report
A. Plan Commission Appointment - Approval
5. Police Department Report
6. Village Administrator's Report
7. Attorney’s Report
8. Other Business
9. Public Comments