City of Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals will meet August 17.
City of Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals will meet Aug. 17.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1.Call to Order:
4. Petition 2017-42: A Variation on maximum allowed lot area per family from 30% to 38% to allow the expansion and coverage of rear entrance, located at 607 Meeker Avenue.
5. Petition 2017-43: A Variation of Use to allow a party supply store and carryout restaurant a B-1 (neighborhood business) use within an R-2 (single-family residential) zoning district, located at 1214 N. Raynor Avenue.
6. Petition 2017-44: A Variation to allow two (2) additional wall signs that do not face a street front, located at 2901 Plainfield Road.
7. Petition 2017-45: A Variation to allow an above ground pool and deck within a required front yard of a through lot, located at 1100 Nikki Court.
8. Petition 2017-46: A Variation to allow the installation of an additional wall sign that does not face a street front, located at 1803 W. Jefferson Street.
9. Petition 2017-47: A Special Use Permit to allow an auto body repair shop, located at 2095 Oak Leaf Street.
10. Petition 2017-48: A Variation on maximum signage to allow the addition of new tenant panels to two existing monument signs (sign 1: height not to exceed 52’ – 1 ¾”) (sign 2: height not to exceed 51’ – 9 ¼”), located at 1490 N. Larkin Avenue (North Ridge Plaza).
11. Petition 2017-49: A Special Use Permit to allow an auto body shop, located at 112 Henderson Avenue.
12. Petition 2017-50: A Variation on a required rear yard setback from 25’ to 10’; on a required side yard setback from 6’ to 10’; on landscaping along street front from 10’ to 0’; and on landscaping adjacent to residential from 15’ to 10’ to allow redevelopment of an existing gas station, located at 1522 Clement Street.
14. Petition 2017-36: A Special Use Permit to allow the operation of a children’s daycare center for a maximum of 50 children; and for a Variation from the city’s residential lot setback requirement for a daycare from 40’ to 0’, located at 14 N. Fairlane Drive.
15.Approval Of Minutes: Approval Of The July 20, 2017 Zoning Board Of Appeals Minutes.