Village of Monee Board of Trustees will meet August 9.
Village of Monee Board of Trustees will meet Aug. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call to Order by Mayor Popp
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
C. Roll Call
D. Open to the Public: Agenda items only! Please limit your comments to 3 minutes. You must come to the podium and give your name and address.
E. Consent Agenda (Any items to be removed should be stated to the Clerk prior to calling meeting to order.)
All items on the Consent Agenda will be enacted in one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a board member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and Considered as the first item after the approval of the Consent Agenda.
1. Minutes of the Regular Village Board Meeting of 07/26/2017
2. Payroll Ending 07/08/2017
3. Payroll Ending 07/22/2017
4. Payroll Ending 07/31/2017
6. Minutes of the Public Hearing of 07/26/2017 Item(s) removed from The Consent Agenda
F. Clerk's Report
G. Mayor's Report
1. "Love Monee"
H. Administrator's Report
1. Board Action Request Re: Amazon Water Main Easement
I. Officials' Report
1. Public Works
2. Parks & ReCreation
4. Economic Development
5. Building Services
6. Public Safety
J. Attorney's Report
1. Discussion/Approval of an Ordinance Establishing Salaries for Exempt Employees 2018 Fiscal Year.
2. Discussion/Approval of an Ordinance Establishing Voting By Audio-Video Methods 2017
3. Discussion/Approval of an Ordinance Amending Ord. # 1766 Re: Early Retirement Plan
K. Old Business
L. New Business:
M. Open to Public: Non-agenda items. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes. You must come to the podium and give your name and address.