City of Lockport Committee of the Whole will meet August 2.
City of Lockport Committee of the Whole will meet Aug. 2.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
(a). Pledge of Allegiance:
(b). Roll Call:
(d). Items recommended for action at next August City Council Meeting:
(e). Shop Lockport – Business Spotlight:
(f). Mayor’s Report:
1. Liaisons Report M-1 (Verbal)
(g). City Clerk’s Report:
(h). Permanent Committees:
(1). Plan & Zoning Commission
1. P. Hirth Memo 7/27/17 PZ-1 PZC Case #2016-003: Annexation, Rezoning, Amendment to Special Use for a Religious House of Worship and Final Development Plans for Ganesha Gayathri(GG) Temple located at 16059 & 16105 W. 151st Street
2. B. Benson, P. Hirth, S. Williams PZ-2
1. Public Hearing on the Resolution approving Memo 7/28/17 an Amendment to an Annexation Agreement dated September 5, 2012.
2. A Resolution approving amended and Restated Annexation Agreement replacing An Annexation Agreement dated September 5, 2012/Resolution No. 17-069
3. An Ordinance approving the Annexation of the property located at 16105 W. 151st Street, Lockport, IL/Ordinance No. 17-021
3. PZ-3 Public Hearing: Amended and Restated Annexation Agreement and the Replacement of an existing Annexation Agreement for Ganesha Gayathri (GG) Temple, 16059 & 16105 W. 151st Street
4. P. Hirth Memo 7/26/17 PZ-4 PZC Case #2017-005: Final Development Plan for Mini-Mart Expansion located at 1626 S. State Street
(i) Staff Report:
1. City Administrator:
1. B. Benson Memo 7/24/17 CA-1 Bruce Road-Caton Farm Road Bridge Project and the “Middle Alignment”
2. Finance Director:
1. L. Heglund Memo 7/19/17 FD-1 2017 Bond
3. Police Chief:
4. City Attorney:
1. B. Benson, S. Williams Memo AT-1 An Ordinance Amending Chapter 111 of the 7/27/17 Lockport Code of Ordinances as it pertains to the number of licenses and limitations on number of classes of liquor license/Ordinance No. 17-020
5. Director of Community & Economic Development:
6. Director of Public Works:
1. B. Cann Memo 7/26/17 PW-1 North Street and MacGregor Street Change Order
2. B. Cann Memo 7/26/2017 PW-2 Princess Court and Charles Street Watermain Replacement
7. New Business – Miscellaneous
(j). Open Floor For Public Comments:
(Comments will be heard on items that do not appear on the Agenda. The Public Comment portion of the Agenda shall be subject to a twenty (20) minute limitation. A time limit of five (5) minutes shall be imposed on each Speaker.
The purpose of having Public Comments as an Agenda item is to allow any person to make his/her views known to the City Council upon any subject of general or public interest. The Council recognizes that Public Comments are for the purpose of legitimate inquiries and discussion by the Public, and not for the purpose of advancing arguments or repetitious questions concerning matters which the Council believes to be closed or not of general public concern.
The Council shall have the right during this period to decline to hear any person or subject matter upon proper motion and majority vote by the Council. Each person wishing to speak during the Public Comment portion of the Agenda must fill out a Public Comment Speaker Card stating name, and the topic about which he/she wishes to speak as well as a sign-in sheet, and give to the City Clerk at the Meeting itself.
The purpose of the Cards is to obtain the spelling of the name of the Speaker, and provide for efficient meeting administration.
The order of speaking shall be based upon the order of sign-in with first person signing-in speaking first and so forth. If the twenty (20) minutes has elapsed before all Speakers who have signed up are allowed to speak, the City Council may elect to continue the time period.
However, if the City Council elects not to extend the time period those Speakers who signed up but did not speak may if they so choose to be placed on the next Agenda under the Public Comments Section and shall be placed at the top of the Sign-In Sheet in the same order they were in from the previous Sign-In Sheet. All Speakers shall comply with these rules which shall be posted at the Speaker Sign-In desk and rulings of the City Clerk.)