Will County Board will meet July 20.
Will County Board will meet July 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
I. Call to Order
Ii. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
Iv. Roll Call
V. Declaring Quorum Present
Vi. Motion to Place on File Certificate of Publication
Vii. Approval of Minutes
1. Will County Board - Regular Meeting - Jun 15, 2017 9:30 AM
Viii. Acknowledgement of Elected Officials and Media Present
Ix. Honorary Resolutions / Proclamations
1. Recognizing Jerry Nudera on His Retirement from the Sheriff's Department after over 28 Years of Service
2. Recognizing Maxwell Martin on Achieving Eagle Scout
X. Old Business
Status of Unsigned or Returned Resolutions/Ordinances by the County Executive
All Resolutions approved at the June 15, 2017 County Board Meeting have been signed by the County Executive
Xi. New Business
Xii. Land Use & Development Committee - T. Weigel, Chair
Next Land Use & Development Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 8, 2017 @ 10:30 a.m.
Xiii. Finance Committee - M. Fricilone, Chair
1. Monthly Financial Reports to be Placed on File
2. 17-160 Transferring & Appropriating Cash into Fund 314 Bond Proceeds
4. 17-162 Appropriating Grant Funds in the Health Department Budget for FY17 Tobacco Control and Prevention Grant
5. 17-163 Appropriating Grant Funds in the Health Department Budget for FY17 Teen Pregnancy Prevention Grant
6. 17-164 Authorizing County Executive to Execute Necessary Documents for Delinquent Tax Program
Next Finance Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 1, 2017 @ 10:00 a.m.
Xiv. Public Works & Transportation Committee - D. Gould, Chair
1. 17-165 Confirming Award of Contract to "D" Construction Inc. ($841,013.10), let on June 21, 2017, Crete-Monee Road (CH 21) from Old Monee Road (CH 48) to IL Route 1, County Board District #1
2. 17-166 Improvement by County Under the IL Highway Code for Crete-Monee Road (CH 21) from Old Monee Road (CH 48) to IL Route 1, County Board District #1, Using MFT Funds ($900,000.00)
3. 17-167 Confirming Award of Contract to "D" Construction Inc. ($211,975.79) let on June 21, 2017, Washington Road District Overlay (Yates Avenue), County Board District #1
4. 17-168 Confirming Award of Contract to Tri-State Asphalt, LLC ($38,000.00) let On June 21, 2017, Will Road District, County Board District #1
Next Public Works & Transportation Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 1, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m.
Xv. Judicial Committee - D. Bennefield, Chair
1. 17-169 Renewing Contract for Food Service for River Valley Juvenile Center with Aramark Correctional Services
Next Judicial Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 1, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m.
Xvi. Public Health & Safety Committee - J. Ogalla, Chair
1. 17-170 Awarding Bid for Diabetic Supplies for Sunny Hill Nursing Home
2. 17-171 Authorizing County Executive to Enter Into FY18 Illinois Prevent Prescription Drug/Opioid Overdose-related Deaths (IPDO) Uniform Grant Agreement
Next Public Health & Safety Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 3, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m.
Xvii. Legislative & Policy Committee - S. Hart, Chair
Next Legislative & Policy Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 8, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m.
Xviii. Capital Improvements Committee - R. Tuminello, Chair
1. 17-172 Authorizing the County Executive to Execute an Amendment to a Countywide Radio System Tower Site Lease Agreement
Next Capital Improvements Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 1, 2017 @ 11:00 a.m.
Xix. Executive Committee - J. Moustis, Chair
1. Public Hearing for Amending Liquor Control Ordinance
2. 17-173 Amending Chapter 110: Alcoholic Beverages of the Will County Code of Ordinances (Liquor Ordinance)
3. 17-174 Authorizing Agreement for Installation of Traffic Signal on Weber Road
4. 17-175 Authorizing the County Executive to Renew Contract with Altura/Avaya for Maintenance
5. 17-176 Declaring Sheriff's Seized Vehicles Surplus & Authorizing Disposal
6. 17-177 Adopting the Program Year 2017 Action Plan for the CDBG, HOME and ESG Grant Programs Beginning October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018
7. 17-178 Replacement Hires for the Division of Transportation
8. 17-179 Replacement Hire for the Animal Control Department
Next Executive Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 3, 2017 @ 10:00 a.m.
Xx. Appointments By The County Executive
1. July 2017 Appointments to Boards and Commissions
Xxi. Public Comment
Xxii. Comments By County Board Members
Xxiii. Announcements By The Majority Leader, Minority Leader And County Board Speaker
Xxiv. Executive Session
Xxv. Recess To August 17, 2017