Village of Homer Glen Board will meet July 12.
Village of Homer Glen Board will meet will meet July 12.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
C. Roll Call - Establish Quorum
D. Approval of Amendments to the Agenda
E. Recognition of Joseph Maska
F. Approval of Minutes
1. June 14, 2017
G. Reports and Communications from Mayor And Other Officers
5. Village Attorney
6. Public Safety Officials
7. Village Manager
H. Public Comment (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
I. Legislation And Action Items
1. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-044, an Ordinance Granting Approval of a Variance to Permit a Five
(5) Foot, 50% Open Fence in the Corner Side Yard in Lieu of the Required Four (4) Foot, 50% Open Fence in
the Corner Side Yard for Certain Real Property at 14001 W. Clifton Lane, Homer Glen, IL (Linda & John
Handley, Case No. HG-1715-V).
2. Consider a Motion to Recommend Approval of a Land Donation Agreement for.934 Acres of the Northwest
Portion of the 159th Street Lieponis Property Related to the Construction of the Fiddyment Creek Sanitary Sewer.
3. Consider for Approval the Proposed $500,000 Discretionary General Fund Reserve Transfer at April 30, 2017 –
Per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) No. 02.
4. Consider for Approval a Lease Agreement with Peterson Properties for the Village’s EMA Rental Space at 15757
Annico Dr. Unit #3, Homer Glen, IL.
5. Consider for Approval a Motion to Assign a Class E Liquor License (Temporary License) to Annunciation
Byzantine Catholic Church Located at 14610 S. Will Cook Rd. Homer Glen, for the Prairie Fest Occurring on
August 11-13, 2017.
J. Old Business
K. New Business