Village of Homer Glen will meet June 14
Village of Homer Glen will meet on June 14.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
C. Roll Call - Establish Quorum
D. Approval of Amendments to the Agenda
E. Approval of Minutes
1. May 10, 2017
F. Reports and Communications from Mayor and other Officers
5. Village Attorney
6. Public Safety Officials
7. Village Manager
G. Public Comment (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
H. Legislation and Action Items
1. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-025, An Ordinance Granting Approval of a Variance to Reduce the
Required Side Yard Setback for a Detached Garage over 750 Square Feet in the R-2 Zoning District from Twenty
(20) Feet to Twelve (12) Feet and a Variance to Permit More Than Three (3) Garage Bays in Width Facing the
Public Right-of-Way, For Certain Real Property Located at 14528 S. Hawthorne Court N, Homer Glen, Illinois.
(Michelle Reiter, Case No. HG-1711-V)
2. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-026, An Ordinance Granting Approval of a Variance to Permit a
Driveway Zero (0) Feet From Either Property Line in Lieu of the Required Five (5) Feet For Certain Real
Property Located at 15811 W. 139th Street, Homer Glen, Illinois. (Joseph Longo, Case No. HG-1712-V)
3. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-035, an Ordinance Declaring Surplus Property and Authorizing Its Sale.
4. Consider for Approval the Mayor’s Annual Committee Member Appointments.
I. Old Business
J. New Business