Tinley Park leadership committee reviews assigned action plans
The village of Tinley Park Branding Leadership Committee met Monday to review assigned action plans.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
Branding Leadership Committee March 6, 2017
Community Outreach Sub-Committee
Official Meeting Notice
Monday, March 6, 2017 5:00 pm
Village of Tinley Park – Kallsen Center - C
Regular Meeting Called to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes: None
1. Discuss the COTF Scope: Briefly review and discuss the COTF mission statement to level-set the team's purpose and objectives. Confirm the team's understanding of the actions and tasks it will undertake.
Community Outreach Task Force:
Mission is to bring the brand to the community and make efforts to engage them. Tasks will include taking the message to community leadership, having a presence at local events and finding creative ways to engage the public in delivering the brand.
2. Time-Sensitive Priority Items: Review the preliminary list of key Village events/activities. Develop plans and staffing for upcoming Village events which require timely action/decisions:
a. Discover Tinley Expo;
b. Other upcoming activities.
3. Review Assigned Action Plans: Briefly review the action plans assigned to the community outreach task force and discuss the following:
a. Whether they are appropriately assigned and understood;
b. Whether the preliminary timing is practical and achievable;
c. Whether there are other BLT action plans, or elements of other plans, that should be assigned to the COTF;
d. Other relevant aspects of the assigned COTF action plans as appropriate.
4. Community Outreach Targets & Strategy: Review the preliminary list of targets for community outreach efforts and potential strategies for engaging them. Refine the categories and list items as needed. Discuss options and develop a prioritized approach for engaging the community.
5. Brainstorming: Discuss additional activities & tasks, not explicitly identified in the original 55 Branding Action Plans, that the COTF should consider undertaking, including purpose, scope, timing, and priority relative to assigned action plans. Develop a running list to be reviewed and updated periodically.
6. Project Management & Reporting: Discuss and agree upon the project management approach, method, and frequency of reporting on COTF activities.
7. Recruiting: Discuss the approach and protocols for recruiting additional community volunteers to assist with COTF and BLT activities.
8. Next Steps/Meetings: Confirm the assignments, deliverables, and deadlines for the COTF. Set the next COTF meeting date, regular meeting schedule, location, and frequency.
Adjourn the Meeting