Will County land use committee preauthorizes foreclosure
The Will County Land Use and Development Committee met Feb. 14 to preauthorize a foreclosure.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
Personnel of the Will County Land Use Department are charged by the County Executive and the County Board to serve as the citizens' land use stewards, providing guidance and assistance for the lifecycle development of the built and natural environments within unincorporated and, in some instances, incorporated portions of the County. The individual and collective efforts of Land Use team members accomplish this charge through efficient and effective planning, regulatory and procedural systems that are applied in a transparent, consistent, equitable and courteous manner.
WILL COUNTY LAND USE & DEVELOPMENT
COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
302 N. CHICAGO ST.
JOLIET, IL 60432
FEBRUARY 14, 2017
County Board Room Regular Meeting 10:30 AM
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. CALL TO ORDER AND DECLARATION OF QUORUM
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A. Minutes of November 16, 2016
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Authorizing Extension of Special Use Permit 17-001 for Zoning Case 6262-S,
Richard and Marie Volek, Owners, for Pin #22-23-05-300-013-0000in Washington
Township, Commonly Known as 3431 E. Brunswick Road, Beecher, IL
V. OTHER BUSINESS
1. PreAuthorization to Foreclosure Highland Ridge South PUD; Frankfort Township
2. Adopting the Revised Documents to the Will County Land Resource
Management Plan Entitled "Sugar Run Creek Area Neighborhood Plan"
VI. REPORTS, COMMUNICATIONS, CORRESPONDENCE
1. Chairman, Will County Land Use and Development Committee
2. Committee Members, Will County Land Use and Development Committee
3. Director, Will County Land Use Department
5. Public Comment
VII. EXECUTIVE SESSION
IX. NEXT MEETING - ON MARCH 14, 2017