Joilet Zoning Board of Appeals to review variation requests
The city of Joilet Zoning Board of Appeals will meet Thursday to review variation requests.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
CITY OF JOLIET
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Thursday, February 16, 2017
City Hall, Council Chambers,
150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432
Chairman Ed Hennessy
Chairman Pro-Tem Denise Powers, Rebecca Darley, William Ferguson, Charles Graham, Elizabeth Nevarez, and Jim Riggs
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL:
3. NEW BUSINESS:
4. PETITION 2017-07: A Special Use Permit to allow a staffing agency, located at 815 N. Larkin Avenue.
5. PETITION 2017-08: A Variation of a required front yard and side yard setback to allow the addition of a second floor addition and deck, located at 606 N. Hickory Street.
6. PETITION 2017-09: A Variation to allow a second wall sign, located at 110 N. Larkin Avenue.
7. PETITION 2017-10: A Special Use Permit to allow truck repair, located at 2700 McDonough Street.
8. PETITION 2017-11: A series of Variations to allow the construction of a single-family home, located at 1116 Hacker Avenue.
9. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: APPROVAL OF THE January 19, 2017 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS MINUTES.
10. ADJOURNMENT: This meeting will be held in an accessible location. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Community Development Office, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois 60432 at (815) 724-4040.