Aurora Foreign Fire Insurance Tax Administrative Board to review purchases
Aurora Foreign Fire Insurance Tax Administrative Board will meet at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 28.
The board oversees the use of all funds from the Foreign Fire Insurance Tax, which is issued to companies collecting premiums on the sale of fire insurance on properties in the city.
Here is the agenda as provided by Aurora:
CITY OF AURORA
FOREIGN FIRE INSURANCE TAX
September 28, 2016 - 8:30 a.m.
Review minutes of August 24, 2016 meeting.
Report of Expenses
1. Proposal by # 1 & 2 Company to purchase four (4) fans, mounting brackets, floor pedestals and wheel kit for approximately $ 3,058.50.
2. Proposal by # 4 Company to purchase six (6) frames, plaque matte boarded for approximately $ 362.20.
3. Proposal by # 7 Company to purchase 4 (four) stream lights, and 1 (one) roof fire hook for approximately
4. Proposal by # 7 Company to purchase 1 (one) pry bar for approximately $ 39.95.
5. Proposal by # 8 Company to purchase 1 set each of rubber coated dumbbell (various sizes) for approximately $ 1,392.00.
6. Proposal by # 8 Company to purchase tow chain bag and cribbing bag for approximately $ 116.65.
Next meeting scheduled for 8:30 am on October 19, 2016.