Lockport Plan and Zoning Commission amends special use permit
The Lockport Plan and Zoning Commission met Sept. 13 to amend a special use permit to add a drive-thru.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the commission:
PLAN AND ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER: Bill Molony, Chair
2. ROLL CALL:
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. July 13, 2016 Plan and Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes
July 13, 2016 Plan and Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes Paperclip icon
2. August 10, 2016 Plan and Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes
August 10, 2016 Plan and Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes Paperclip icon
4. CASES: New Cases
1. 2016-003VAR - Darrell Fitzgerald, 15636 S. Red Bud - Variance to reduce a rear yard setback for a covered deck - Tabled from August 10, 2016
Case 2016-003VAR Paperclip icon
2. 2016-003PZC - Ganesha Gayathri, 16105 W. 151st Street and 16059 W. 151st Street - Annexation, Rezoning to O-2 General Office, Amendment to Special Use Permit for a religious house of Worship and Final Development Plans - Public Hearing but will be continued to October 11, 2016.
Case 2016-003PZC Paperclip icon
3. 2016-008PZC - Seva Brands (Dunkin Donuts), 1069 E. 9th Street (Regency Point Commercial Center) - Amendment to Special Use Permit for a drive-thru and Final Development Plan - Public Hearing but will be continued to October 11, 2016.
Case 2016-008PZC Paperclip icon
4. 2015-014PZC - Exeter Lockport Land LLC, Lockport Business Center (north side 163rd Street, west of I-355) - Amendment to Special Use Permit for a Planned Industrial Development; Amendment to Preliminary Development Plan and Final Development Plan - Public Hearing
Case 2015-014PZC Paperclip icon
5. CITIZENS TO BE HEARD:
6. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT:
7. COMMISSIONER’S REPORT:
8. STAFF REPORT: