Plainfield Board of Trustees to hold special strategic planning meeting
Plainfield Board of Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 12.
Here is the agenda as provided by Plainfield:
A) CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL/PLEDGE
B) PUBLIC COMMENTS (3-5 minutes)
C) BUSINESS MEETING
1) APPROVAL OF AGENDA
2) 2016 MIDWEST BREWER’S FEST
Seeking a motion to approve the Midwest Brewer’s Fest to be held on Saturday, October 8, 2016 as identified in the staff report.
A) CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL
B) PRESIDENTIAL COMMENTS
C) TRUSTEES COMMENTS
D) PUBLIC COMMENTS (3-5 minutes)
E) STRATEGIC PLANNING
Informal discussion with the Village Board and Village Staff regarding Community-wide Strategic Planning.
• September 14 Coffee with the Mayor – 9:00 a.m.
• September 19 Village Board Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
• September 20 Plan Commission – 7:00 p.m.
• September 26 Committee of the Whole Workshop – 7:00 p.m.
Organizations in this Story
24401 West Lockport Street
Plainfield, IL - 60544