Lockport Committee of the Whole reviews special use permit for industrial development
Lockport Committee of the Whole met Wednesday, Sept. 7.
The Lockport Committee of the Whole meets at 7 p.m. on the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Central Square Building, 222 E. 9th St.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lockport:
CITY OF LOCKPORT
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2016 7:00 P.M.
a. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
b. ROLL CALL:
d. ITEMS RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AT NEXT CITY COUNCIL MEETING:
e. SHOP LOCKPORT - BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT:
f. MAYOR’S REPORT:
1. M-1 Liaisons Report - (VERBAL)
g. CITY CLERK’S REPORT:
1. CC-1 Public Announcement - April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election Notice. First day to circulate Petitions Tuesday, September 20, 2016.
Public Announcement Paperclip icon
h. PERMANENT COMMITEES:
1. Plan & Zoning Commission:
1. PZC-1 P. Hirth Memo 8/31/16 - PZC Case 2016-007: Amendment to Special Use Permit for Planned Industrial Development, Amendment to Preliminary Plan and Final Development Plan for Building 3 - Lot 3/355 Corporate Center (Panattoni Development Company)
2. Heritage & Architecture Commission:
i. STAFF REPORT:
1. City Administrator:
1. CA-1 B. Benson Memo 8/29/16 - Lockport 4th of July Fireworks/Contract
2. CA-2 B. Benson & A. Wagner Memo 8/31/16 - Property Acquisition - 606 S. State Street (Storm Water Drainage)/Resolution No. 16-068
2. Administrative Assistant:
3. Finance Director:
1. FD-1 L. Heglund & B. Benson Memo 8/11/16 - Travel & Reimbursement Policy/Resolution 16-065
4. Police Chief:
1. PCH-1 T. Lemming Memo 8/26/16 - IGA between the City of Lockport and the Will County 9-1-1 Emergency Telephone System Board Resolution No. 16-066
T. Lemming Memo 8/26/2016 Paperclip icon
2. PCH-2 T. Lemming Memo 9/1/16 - Seeking approval of the City of Lockport Emergency Plan
5. City Attorney:
6. Director of Community & Economic Development:
7. Director of Engineering:
8. Director of Public Works:
9. NEW BUSINESS - MISCELLANEOUS:
j. OPEN FLOOR FOR COMMENTS: (Comments will be heard on items that do not appear on the Agenda. The Public Comment portion of the Agenda shall be subject to a twenty (20) minute limitation. A time limit of five (5) minutes shall be imposed on each Speaker. The purpose of having Public Comments as an Agenda item is to allow any person to make his/her views known to the City Council upon any subject of general or public interest. The Council recognizes that Public Comments are for the purpose of legitimate inquiries and discussion by the Public, and not for the purpose of advancing arguments or repetitious questions concerning matters which the Council believes to be closed or not of general public concern. The Council shall have the right during this period to decline to hear any person or subject matter upon proper motion and majority vote by the Council. Each person wishing to speak during the Public Comment portion of the Agenda must fill out a Public Comment Speaker Card stating name, and the topic about which he/she wishes to speak as well as a Sign-In Sheet, and give to the City Clerk at the Meeting itself. The purpose of the Cards is to obtain the spelling of the name of the Speaker, and provide for efficient meeting administration. The order of speaking shall be based upon the order of Sign-In with first person signing-in speaking first and so forth. If the twenty (20) minutes has elapsed before all Speakers who have signed up are allowed to speak, the City Council may elect to continue the time period. However, if the City Council elects not to extend the time period those Speakers who signed up but did not speak may if they so choose to be placed on the next Agenda under the Public Comments Section and shall be placed at the top of the Sign-In Sheet in the same order they were in from the previous Sign-In Sheet. All Speakers shall comply with these rules which shall be posted at the Speaker Sign-in desk and rulings of the City Clerk.)
OPEN MEETINGS EXEMPTIONS
2(c)(1) Appointments, Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance or Dismissal of specific Employees.
2(c)(2) Collective Bargaining Matters.
2(c)(3) Selection of a person to fill a Public Office, including a vacancy in a Public Office.
2(c)(5) Purchase or Lease of real property, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
2(c)(6) The setting of a price for Sale or Lease of property owned by the public body.
2(c)(11) Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting
2(c)(21) Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under this Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated by Section 2.06.
Organizations in this Story
222 East 9th Street
Lockport, IL - 60441