Aurora Firefighters' Pension Fund Board considers applications
Aurora Firefighters' Pension Fund Board of Trustees met Wednesday, July 27.
The board manages all investments related to the firefighters' pension fund.
Here is the agenda as provided by Aurora:
There is hereby called a regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Aurora Firefighters’ Pension Fund to be held on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 9:15 a.m. in the 5th floor conference room, 44 East Downer Place, Aurora, Illinois.
1) Approval of Minutes: April 13, 2016 Regular Meeting
2) April 18, 2016 Election Results:
? Retired Trustee Hal Carlson, term expired April, 2016
3) Annual Election of Officers
4) Firefighters’ Pension Payment Adjustments:
David M. Hurd, effective May 2016
Donald W. Jackley, effective June 2016
5) Calculation of Pension Benefits:
Rachel W. Adamovich, effective May 9, 2016
Debra A. Podbregar, effective May 19, 2016
Brian Youhanaie, May 15, 2016
Gary Krienitz, Fire Chief
6) Application to Come Under the Provisions of the Firefighters’ Pension Fund:
7) 2015 Annual Statement to the Illinois Department of Insurance
8) Auditor’s Communication to the Board
9) Annual Financial Report for the year ended December 31, 2015
10) Actuarial Valuation Report as of January 1, 2016 and Tax Levy Request
11) Approval of Expenses for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2016
12) Public Comment