Naperville City Council to consider amendment to leasing ordinance
Naperville City Council will meet at 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 19.
Naperville City Council is located at 400 South Eagle Street, Naperville.
Here is the agenda as provided by Naperville:
NAPERVILLE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
COUNCIL CHAMBERS – MUNICIPAL CENTER
5:00 P.M. - CLOSED SESSION
7:00 P.M. – OPEN SESSION FOR PUBLIC
CALL TO ORDER:
B. ROLL CALL:
C. CLOSED SESSION - 5:00 p.m.
OPEN SESSION - 7:00 p.m.
D. ROLL CALL:
E. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG:
F. AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1. Proclamation honoring the 25th Anniversary of The School of Performing Arts
2. Proclamation honoring the 10th Anniversary of Monarch Landing
G. PUBLIC FORUM:
H. CONSIDERATION OF MOTION TO USE OMNIBUS METHOD FOR REMAINING ITEMS:
Illinois municipalities may adopt a group of assorted ordinances, resolutions, motions, and orders by a single roll call vote called an Omnibus Vote. The Omnibus Vote shall be taken following the unanimous consent by the City Council as to the items to be included in the vote. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests. In that event, the item will be removed from the Omnibus Vote and considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
I. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Approve the 06/01/2016 thru 06/29/2016 Cash Disbursements in the amount of $28,806,889.13.
2. Approve the Regular City Council Meeting Minutes of June 21, 2016.
3. Approve the Award of Bid 16-208, Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing, to RJN Group Inc. for an amount not to exceed $299,096.38, plus a 5% contingency.
4. Approve the Award of Change Order #1 to Contract 16-102, Raymond Drive Interceptor Sewer, Phase 2, CIPP Rehabilitation 36” Diameter Sanitary Sewer Main, to extend the contract by 183 days with a final completion date of December 31, 2016.
5. Approve the Award of Bid 16-221, Raymond Drive Interceptor Sewer - Phase III, to Insituform Technologies for an amount not to exceed $401,430 plus a 5% contingency.
6. Approve the Award of Change Order #1 to Contract 15-058, Security Camera Maintenance, to Pace Systems Inc. for an amount of $55,895 and a total award of $289,328 through October 31, 2016.
7. Approve the Award of Bid 16-234, 2016 Water Department Paving Projects, to Schroeder Asphalt Services Inc., for an amount not to exceed $177,786 plus a 5% contingency.
8. Approve the Award of Procurement 16-279, Cisco Hardware Phase II, to CDW-Government, through the proposed State of Illinois Joint Procurement Contract, for an amount not to exceed $579,297.40, conditioned upon the final approval of the proposed Joint Procurement Contract by the State of Illinois.
9. Approve the recommendation to establish a valet parking transfer zone on the south side of Chicago Avenue between Main Street and Washington Street.
10. Approve the request by "Convenient Care Plus" to use the Naperville Fire Department and Naperville Police Department patches on materials for a St. Raphael's Youth Football Responder Respect Day.
11. Continue discussion regarding the petitioner's request for a pre-annexation agreement for the property located at 9S065, 9S080, and 9S081 Route 59 to the August 16, 2016 City Council meeting.
12. Pass the ordinance to establish temporary street closures and issue a Special Event and Amplifier permit for the Scott S'Cool Scoot on Saturday, August 27, 2016.
13. Pass the ordinance to establish temporary street closures and parking restrictions, for the India Day Parade and Celebration and issue a Special Event permit for the event to be held on August 14, 2016.
14. Pass the ordinance to establish temporary street closures and issue a Special Event permit for the 50th Anniversary of the Lantern, to be held on Sunday, August 21, 2016.
15. Pass the ordinance approving variances to the Naperville Municipal Code pertaining to the required major arterial setback, required off street parking spaces, and required interior side yard setback for a monument sign, in order to construct a Raising Cane fast food restaurant on the subject property located at 698 S Route 59, Naperville, IL 60540, PZC 16-1-069.
16. Pass the ordinance approving a rezoning to OCI (Office, Commercial, and Institutional District) for the subject property located at 1505 McDowell Road, Naperville, Illinois, PZC 16-1-070.
17. Pass the ordinance approving a minor change to the Loggia Building located within the Water Street District.
18. Waive the first reading and pass the ordinance to establish an all-way stop at the intersection of Douglas Avenue and Webster Street. (Waive first reading requires six (6) positive votes)
19. Adopt the resolution authorizing execution of a collective bargaining agreement between the City of Naperville and I.B.E.W. Local 9.
20. Adopt the resolution authorizing execution of a collective bargaining agreement between the City of Naperville and M.A.P. Ch. # 582.
21. Deny the petitioner's request for approval of a variance to Section 6-7D-4:1 (B4: Required Conditions) to allow a chiropractic clinic at 22 E. Chicago Avenue, Suite 117.
J. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
K. OLD BUSINESS
L. ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS:
1. Conduct the first reading to consider the ordinance approving a text amendment to Section 10-5-2 (Definitions) of the Municipal Code to include a definition of “Legal Source of Income”.
2. Conduct the first reading regarding an ordinance amending Section 6-2-15 (Boarding Facilities) of the Naperville Municipal Code pertaining to lease requirements for boarding facilities, shared homes, and related uses, PZC 16-1-080.
3. Conduct the first reading regarding an ordinance amending Section 6-1-6 (Definitions), Section 6-7C-2 (B3:Permitted Uses), 6-7C-3 (B3: Conditional Uses), 6-7C-4 (Required Conditions), and other applicable sections, for the B3 district, PZC 16-1-081.
4. A) Adopt the Resolution initiating the submission of a public referenda question on entering into an intergovernmental agreement for shared roadway services between the City of Naperville and the Naperville Township Road District; and
B) Adopt the Resolution initiating the submission of a public referenda question on abolishing townships within the City of Naperville when savings are shown and services are assumed by other governmental bodies.
M. AWARD OF BIDS AND OTHER ITEMS OF EXPENDITURE:
N. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
O. REPORTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
1. Approve the City Council Meeting Schedule for August, September & October 2016.
2. Receive the report regarding the status of the third revised proposed intergovernmental agreement for shared services between the City of Naperville and the Naperville Township Road District.
P. NEW BUSINESS:
Any individual with a disability requesting a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in a public meeting should contact the Communications Department at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting. The Communications Department can be reached in person at 400 S. Eagle Street, Naperville, IL., via telephone at 630-420-6707 or 630-305-5205 (TDD) or via e-mail at email@example.com. Every effort will be made to allow for meeting participation.
Organizations in this Story
400 S. Eagle St.
Naperville, IL - 60540